This is an area which covers to add ‘Custom markers’ or ‘Multiple Custom markers’ to yourGeo map. This chapter assumes that you have a fair understanding about the Part1 which is in the above link.
- Now your map is created and then you see the default marker (ornage/blue ring) sticked in the Address you added.
- now we need to change the marker
Step by Step
- Site building --> Openlayers--> Styles or /admin/build/openlayers/styles
- All the markers will be listed, Clone the ‘Default style’ marker.
- Fill all the fields with your new markers name and description
- Under Style Properties and Plugins--> externalGraphic give the URL of your marker
- then to define the size of the marker size click on pointRadius and adjust then adjust the numeric value in textbox
- Save the Style;
- Your marker will be displayed in the list
- Now you need to select the custom marker for your map
- Go-to the Preset you’ve created already
- Select Layers & Styles tab
- Scroll down to see your ‘View’ you’ve activated and enabled in ‘Overlay layers’
- Select the marker/ style you created from the dropdown list in ‘Style’ column
- Select in all three Dropdown list
- And hit Save.
- Refresh your map-page and you’ll get your newly created markers