- What is Drupal?
- What is module in Drupal?
expand features in your site. The modules are developed by the drupal community
- How do I get the Admin menu as Drupal 6?
which comes with the core modules in Drupal 7
- How to enable the “PHP Code” filter when creating a content?
Go to Modules list (/admin/modules) and enable “PHP filter” module under core category
- I cannot create a Panel Page in panels !
Enable the “Page manager” module in the modules page
- I want to create a content type which has my taxonomy terms as a field too !
When creating a feild in your content type make sure you select the field-type as
- Can I create dummy contents in Drupal 7?
Yes, you can!
Install the Devel module and enable the Devel Genrate module too (which is a sub
module of it)
- How to add conditional stylesheets in Drupal 7
Download and install the “conditional stylesheets” module from
http://drupal.org/project/conditional_styles and add the below code in your .info file as
conditional-stylesheets[if IE 7][all] = ie7.css
- Where do I place my new custom panel layout?
Every week we update the article! stay tuned !